Busy Bee Island - IMPORTANT INFORMATION
All activities are located in the Streetsville Memorial Park on the first Saturday and Sunday of June as part of the annual celebration of the Streetsville Founders’ BREAD & HONEY FESTIVAL.
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Set up - Vendor’s vehicles will be allowed on site for the purpose of unloading between 7:30 am and 9:00 am. You will be greeted by an attendant who will provide you with your identified site based on your pass number given to you via email. PLEASE FIND YOUR SITE, UNLOAD, GET YOUR VEHICLE TO THE DESIGNATED PARKING AREA, THEN SET UP.
Take down - is between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm. You CANNOT get your vehicle out of the park before 6:00 pm. Because there is only one way on and off the island, you may have a half hour to an hour wait if there is a line up.
Parking - ONLY ONE VEHICLE PER VENDOR and it must be parked in the designated parking area, NOT AT YOUR SITE.
Sunday, June 3, 2018
Site opens for set up between 9:00 am and 10:00 am on Sunday. Please return to the same spot you were given on Saturday.
Take down is between 6:00 pm and 7:00 pm. Because there is only one way on and off the island, you may have a half hour to an hour wait if there is a line up.
If you rented a table and/or chairs, please fold the legs down and leave it in your space so we can check you off that it has been returned.
- Articles may be for sale and/or exhibit. HST is the responsibility of each participant.
- Vendors are encouraged to demonstrate their craft.
- Vendors and participants will be responsible for arranging and staffing their own display. (Only 2 free passes and one parking pass will be provided)
- Security will be provided on Saturday overnight, however, we are not responsible for loss or damage. Therefore, it is recommended that all exhibits and equipment be removed.
- All handling of monies is the direct responsibility of the participant.
- All display material and equipment is the responsibility of the participant.
- It is suggested that you bring along some means of shade (umbrella or tent).
- Chairs are NOT provided, so don't forget to bring lawn chairs!
- For participants who are displaying or selling higher priced items, it is suggested that these items be catalogued and copies be made available to anyone showing interest. Business cards, even handwritten, are a good idea. These steps will assist any prospective buyer in contacting you after the Festival.
- Dogs are not permitted.
- NO hydro or water is available.
- Tables - The Festival will have 8' long tables to rent, ONLY if paid for in advance at $13.00 (HST included) per table along with the festival space fee with your application submission. If tables are not returned you will be responsible for the replacement cost of $120.00 +HST per table.
- There will be food vendors on the island if you wish to purchase your lunch/snacks.
- A small vendor area will be set up with a washroom exclusively for vendor use.
- Rental fee will not be forfeited for "no show". Cancellations MUST be received before, May 15, 2018.
Remember - Bread & Honey Festival is a family event and runs RAIN OR SHINE.
KEEP THIS INFORMATION FOR REFERENCE!
Entrance – is via church street on Saturday and Sunday
FRIDAY June 1: 5pm - 11pm
SATURDAY June 2: 10am - 11pm
Parade: 10am - 12pm
SUNDAY June 3: 10am - 6pm
*HST included. 4yrs and under free all weekend!
BUSY BEE ISLAND & KIDS STAGE
SATURDAY June 2: 10am- 6pm
SUNDAY June 3: 10am – 6pm