Food Vendor Information
Dear Food Vendor Applicants,
Thank you for your interest in the 2018 Streetsville Founder’s Bread and Honey Festival. We are pleased to offer a variety of food for festival attendees and would be happy to consider your application for review. The festival attempts to bring back successful vendors from previous years and therefore spaces are limited.
Application forms are downloadable from the Bread and Honey website.
In order to submit a complete application for review the following must be included:
- Application Form
- TSSA Inspection Certificate
- B&H Vendor Waiver
- City of Mississauga- Proof of Insurance Form
- City of Mississauga – Vendor Participant Agreement and Application Form
- Proof of licence, In Mississauga or another municipality.
You are welcome to pay directly via paypal or send a cheque. Please email me with your preference so we can organize accordingly.
***Vendors will bring forms in person to the City of Mississauga Mobile Licensing Office in order to obtain their license for the event. Fee $31.00. ***
Hours of Operation: ALL vendors will be required to take part in all 3 days of the festival. Unless applying for Island Vendor which is Saturday and Sunday only. Island Vendors will not be permitted to sell on Friday.
Friday: 4pm-11pm (Load in 9am to 3pm)
Saturday: 10am to 11pm (Load in 7am-9am)
Sunday: 10am to 6pm (Load in 7am to 9am)
- ll trailers, equipment and leftovers removed from the park by Monday at 3:00 pm.
- No power or water will be provided; Food Vendors should be self-sufficient!!!!
- Equipment can be left in park over night. Security will be monitoring the park after hours.
Once vendors have been approved by the committee and the letter of notification is accepted, cheques will be cashed, after which time there will be no refunds. Cheques will be returned to vendors who have not been selected.
- Food Vendor (3 days): $700.00 + HST 13% (Each Additional Site: $550.00 upon approval)
- Novelty Vendor: (3 days) $550.00 + HST 13%
- sland Vendor (2 days) $500.00 + HST 13%
- City of Mississauga License: $31.00
Food Vendor Chair
Please check out our site for more information about the Bread and Honey Festival!
FRIDAY June 1: 5pm - 11pm
SATURDAY June 2: 10am - 11pm
Parade: 10am - 12pm
SUNDAY June 3: 10am - 6pm
*HST included. 4yrs and under free all weekend!
BUSY BEE ISLAND & KIDS STAGE
SATURDAY June 2: 10am- 6pm
SUNDAY June 3: 10am – 6pm